Translate

Monday, November 14, 2011

How to save my iPhone when updates to 5.0.1?

Simple two steps to save your iPhone from restarting constantly, losing the software and telephone book when updates to 5.0.1

Question about updating my iPhone to iOS 5.0.1
Q1: I've been trying to download the new iOS 5.0.1 software and updates my iPhone to iOS 5.0.1, however, why my iPhone is restarting constantly when updates to 5.0.1? iPhone 4 can't restore while trying to update to iOS 5.0.1?

Q2: I updated iPhone to 5.0.1, and now it won’t open!!! What to do? I wanted to do an iPhone update to 5.0.1 and it worked fine on iCloud, till it stopped and said its in dfu mode. I connected it to my iMac and restored it but that didn’t work either!!! now it just stays with the apple logo and sits forever there, without change! I quite know a lot about iPhones but I don’t actually know what to do now.

Q3: My iPhone 3gs is running iOS 5.0.1 and it doesn't get any phone signals at all?
And the Safari app crashes instantly upon opening it. Anyone help me?! Its driving me mad!

Q4: I updated my iPhone 3gs to iOS 5.0.1 and now my telephone book may have lost from my iPhone, I got a notification that I could update my iPhone 3gs. I pressed the update button and when it was done I tried to use it and now every couple of minutes it lost...I can’t even use the Phone, help?

For my experience, I have also encountered the restarting problem for my iPhone 3GS, although this isn’t firstly what you want to hear, so after Google and what I to do is:
1: Use a USB drive, Connect iPhone with iTunes on your computer
2. Click "XXX's iPhone"-> "Restore"
Tips: back up your iPhone first

Carry out the above two steps, then, the problem about restarting repeat, missing the installed software, losing the telephone book has been resolved, this is only my experience to share with you, if there is any incorrect, please help me to point out mistakes so that they can be corrected.